Changing a Gmail account password from an Android smartphone is not what everyone knows how to do. Especially if your account was recently hacked and you’re not lucky to own a desktop computer or laptop.
There is an adage that says “A questionnaire does not easily lose his way”, asking is part of learning and only askers would sure learn.
Just in case you’re planning to abandon that Gmail account for another, yada, yada! the solution mapped-out in the rest of this concise post will go along way in helping you save time, energy and as well important files in your currently-owned email address.
Understanding Your Gmail?
It doesn’t end in changing a Gmail account password. For those who don’t know much about the popular emailing application by Google — Gmail is an electronic mailing platform that comes with different useful features aimed at improving messaging and customer satisfaction.
Changing a Gmail account password!
changing a Gmail account password on your Android enabled smartphone will only be successful when you follow the outlined steps below. Go to your Phone Menu and look for Google Settings application.
- Open the application and click on the Sign In & Security option which is the first tab as it is shown above.
- When the page opens, simply click on Password option and select the browser you wish to open the page with.
- You will be redirected to a sign in page…Confirm your login password and click LOGIN.
- After successful login, you will be required to enter a new password and confirm.
- After that click on CHANGE PASSWORD and that’s it, your gmail password is changed.
Changing a Gmail account password in an Android smartphone is as simple as that. Do remember to share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below.