Recover lost data on your phone using this guide:- I especially curated this concise guide for all Android Smartphone users. Users on iOS and other operating system should see subsequent posts.
Many times, some of us may have suffered loss of important files and data due to accidentally pressing the factory reset button on our smartphone. This can happen for several reasons, hence leaving you with no other choice than worry and bearing the pains for your remissive action.
Understanding phone data recovery is important because no one knows who’s next to need that service but just in case! Below is how you can recover your lost data/files after either intentionally or mistakenly formatting your phone.
What to Do After Formatting Your Phone
- Turn off your phone to avoid data overwriting or replacement.
- If you have to keep it on, then disable internet connection and don’t create or save heavy files before starting the whole process.
- Find a reliable Android data recovery software to get back reset data (Google Playstore will help you out).
Procedure for Recovering Your Data
There are certain steps that has to be followed in order to recover lost data on phone. Each has to be watched closely and implemented for a complete data recovery process.
- Step1. Install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer.
- Step2. Select the file types you need to recover on the main interface.
- Step3. Connect your phone to computer.
- Step4. Follow onscreen instructions to allow the program to recognize your device.
- Step5. Click Start button to scan data on the factory reset device.
- Step6. Preview the data lost after factory reset.
- Step7. Check the files you need and click Recover button to restore factory reset data.
- Step8. Set a location for the data. Then the program will start to recover photos, contacts and other data from the factory reset Android phone. When its complete you’ll have your data back.
What You Will Need for the Retrieval Process
Just in case you’re still trying to figure out how to get the whole process to start, the below lines will help you get through. Here are some of the tools you’ll need and where to get them.
*Android Data Recovery tool (Download the trial version here): You need this software because It can help you recover contacts, photos, text messages, call logs, videos, audio, documents, WhatsApp and Viber from your Android device after factory reset.
*Your Smartphone (the one that you formatted)
*A computer or a laptop
Hope this was helpful, well, just in case you encounter challenges trying to fix the issue – do leave your doubts in the comment section or mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.